- Conmed Corporation reported a decline of 19.1%, whereas Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. reported a decline of 12.2% of its orthopedic segment in 2020 as compared to 2019.
- According to the American Medical Association, in October 2020, there was a 27.0% decline in the number of surgeries performed in Wake Forest Baptist Health hospital in the U.S.
- There is a gradual increase in the prevalence of disorders including osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, and among others.
- According to Orthopedic & Neurosurgical Care & Research, approximately 1 million knee and hip replacement surgeries were performed in 2020 in the U.S., and it is projected to reach 3.5 million by 2030.
- By technology, the battery powered device segment is leading the market.
Disposable Medical Gloves Market Size, Growth | Industry Report
The global disposable medical gloves market size was USD 14.17 billion in 2021. The market is expected to grow from USD 15.06 billion in 2022 to USD 21.28 billion by 2029, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period. Growing awareness regarding health and hygiene, rising demand for examination gloves, and mass vaccinations may foster industry progress. Fortune Business Insights™ presents this information in its report titled “Disposable Medical Gloves Market, 2022-2029.” Disposable medical gloves prevent infection transmission and are used extensively during surgeries. The growing awareness regarding health and hygiene is expected to boost the demand for gloves. Furthermore, increasing surgical procedures are expected to increase the adoption of the product. Moreover, the rising focus on acquisitions and novel product launches may fuel the disposable medical gloves industry. For example, Mölnlycke announced its Biogel PI UltraTouch S surgical glove in January 2020. Additionally, the strong demand for examination gloves and mass vaccinations may foster industry growth. Get Sample PDF Brochure: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/sample/disposable-medical-gloves-market-101484 Key Takeaways :