- February 2022 – Sinclair Pharma announced the acquisition of Viora. This acquisition helped the company to expand its aesthetic products portfolio in the U.S. market.
- November 2021 – For the pre-establishment of the local anesthetic Lidocaine with their HA filler Perfecth, Sinclair Pharma declared the grant of a CE mark. This results in the expansion of the company’s portfolio in Europe-based countries.
- September 2021 – Galderma launched RESTYLANE EYELIGHT at Aesthetic & Anti-Aging Medicine World Congress (AMWC) and presented the data from its aesthetics portfolio.
- May 2021 – MaiLi, a new hyaluronic acid (HA) facial filler was introduced by Sinclair Pharma. The company said that MaiLi has four products in its product portfolio – Define, Volume, Extreme, and Precise.
- January 2021 – Merz Pharma and Candela Corporation announced a commercial collaboration to create a broad medical aesthetics portfolio.
The Romania hyaluronic acid based dermal fillers market size, Share Growth
lower-than-anticipated demand across the country compared to pre-pandemic levels. Based on our analysis, the Romania hyaluronic acid based dermal fillers market exhibited a decline of -12.7% in 2020 as compared to 2019. Dermal filler injections are a type of nonsurgical cosmetic procedure. It corrects wrinkles, smooth lines, and restores volume to the face. There are several types of these fillers available in the market. Hyaluronic acid is present in the body, with the highest concentrations in the joints, eyes, and skin. In the skin, hyaluronic acid attracts water, which allows the skin to become more hydrated. Hyaluronic acid based fillers are injectable with hyaluronic acid (HA) as an active ingredient. These fillers increase skin resilience, tighten skin, and are non-invasive in nature. Increasing awareness about these products among the population for wrinkle removal and lip augmentation has been fueling the market’s growth rate in the country. Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/sample/romania-hyaluronic-acid-based-dermal-fillers-market-107029 KEY INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENTS: